Friday, August 1, 2008

Loss of Freedom is occurring behind the scenes and in gradual steps: Beware Folks!

Here's a little thought experiment for those of you who think that Bush and the Republicans advocate "freedom".

The DHS claims the authority to seize travelers laptop computers, review the data, share the data with other agencies, and use it to prosecute people--ALL WITHOUT A WARRANT OR PROBABLE CAUSE.

That's right folks, welcome to the land of lost freedom and the government poking around in your personal private stuff. I have Attorney-Client Privileged stuff on my computer and I'll be damned if I'll turn it over without a fight.

Did this happen while a Democrat was in the White House? No.

This is nothing more than a naked power grab at our expense.

I'll say it again: We need a Constitutional Amendment guaranteeing a right to privacy.

If you support these policies then you are a fool and don't deserve the freedoms we are losing daily to these fascist pigs.

No comments: