Sunday, December 21, 2008

Inhofe is a complete moron on climate change.

I'm not one for political correctness. Unfortunately, most of those who complain about political correctness are just wanting to wear their racism and bigotry openly, but feel constrained by polite society.

I'm neither a bigot nor a racist, so my irritation with the pc crowd boils down to the fact that I feel constrained from calling people idiots, when in fact they are...this includes bigots, racists and truth deniers.

I don't know about you, but I think America is over-endowed with idiots.

I just read an article about NASA scientists talking about global warming.

This article concerns me, because I recall that James Inhofe, the Republican Senator from Oklahoma thinks climate change is a hoax.

I'm gonna say it clearly: James Inhofe is a complete moron for publicly claiming actual facts are a hoax. If he claimed the sky was green we'd say he was mistaken, but no one will point out his error on global warming? Come on people!

When it comes down to NASA scientists or James Inhofe, I'm believing the scientists BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY STUDY GLOBAL CLIMATE! Inhofe is pandering to the idiot constituency.

How do I know Inhofe is pandering to idiots?

1) He's a Senator from Oklahoma

2) He's a Republican

3) He's not a scientist

This reasoning is definitely not PC. So be it.

Sometimes the truth isn't pretty nor will it win one many friends.

Someone needs to turn off the talk radio and actually learn something.

No comments: