Monday, April 21, 2008

Fascinating!

I am ever on the lookout for new information about our collective human history. The need to know of our past led me to an Anthropology degree.

To this day, I scavenge for new research that sheds light on our past.

Came across this article in
Science Daily.

Link

Apparently, due to inbreeding, I'm related to a significant portion of other blue-eyed folks.

Confirms a hypothesis of mine: Everyone on the planet has at least one ancestor that came from a cousin marriage.

So no more making fun of the Hillbillies...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling this one would shut up a lot of people.... on the other hand, it might also make them say "I aint no hillbilly! I aint got no cousin married ancestors! Say that to my face bitch, come on lets go!"

(Thats how they talk here.... sad isnt it, how we have supposedly evolved, yet not everyone can talk properly? And they must resort to violence when they dont like what they hear... sad world this is)